Wednesday, September 5, 2018

House Update

I haven't done a house update in a month (clearly I am totally meant to be a professional blogger influencer- is that what they are called??) I wanted to post some of the pictures of the progress over the last month. Every day now, there is a visible difference (as opposed to electrical and what not) so it is getting really fun! (Assuming they finish it before Christmas.) Just kidding, we have a move in date set for September 20th. Fingers crossed that actually happens. WE ARE READY.

Here we go!

Kitchen cabinets were installed!

This is our breakfast area. 

Tara and I went on a shopping trip to chose the counter tops. What a fun day! (and thank goodness for Tara because y'all, the girl has skills.)

The beginning of creating the ceilings in the dining room.

This is going to be the floor in our mudroom and utility room. I'm excited and a little nervous about this, but I am sure it will turn out amazing (because. Tara.)

Kitchen backsplash!

This little nugget woke up super early one morning and joined me on my morning run to the new house. He was just so darling walking around in his footie pjs, snuggling his "bear bear."

The. BEST. Cheese face. 

The game room ceiling.

Posing in Emma's "reading nook."



Our master floor.

Our master bath cabinets. They are stained a grayish color.

Ceiling beams stained.

Game room beams stained.

Better picture of the master cabinets' stain color.

Doors from dining room to exterior.

Up next: paint and hardware. We have finally decided on interior and exterior paint colors. Stay tuned! ;)

XOXO,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment